Save Money with Solar Energy Systems
The technology concerning solar power has been around for years. Subsequently, there are constant innovations that allow you to save money with solar. The cost of manufacturing solar harnessing products has decreased, allowing for the increased availability of more affordable products for consumers.
In combination with the environmental benefits solar energy possesses. There are also financial advantages that are persuading consumers to switch over from less eco-friendly alternatives.
Some financial advantages when you Save Money with Solar
- The long-term value of solar products – Solar products, such as solar panels has a lifespan of around 20-30 years. If properly maintained and treated. When you account for the initial fees associated with acquiring solar panels and maintenance. Your savings, when accumulated over the lifespan of the equipment could equate to thousands of dollars.
- Personal savings – Solar panels are an effective way to help chop away at those ever-increasing electricity bills. Whether you’re looking for solar panels for your home or a commercial setting. Solar energy can help reduce your expenses. Regardless if you live in an area that receives an adequate amount of sunlight or an abundance.
- Tax credits – The government offers tax incentives on the state and federal level. To help further encourage consumers to make the switch to solar. For residential solar systems, the federal government provides a solar tax credit. This allows homeowners to deduct 26% of the cost of a solar energy system from their taxes. All that’s needed to claim your tax credit is to file IRS form 5695. For example, if you paid $25,000 to have your solar energy system installed. You’d be entitled to a tax credit of $7,500.
Increase Home Value:
- Boost the value of your home – Trying to sell your home is a stressful and highly competitive endeavor. Buyers are looking for homes that can offer more than the other properties available on the market. Which is why selling homes with built-in solar panels is a good investment. Especially if your goal is to catch the eye of eager home buyers. Not only can solar energy systems entice someone to buy, but if you’ve financed your solar panels. You can transfer the loan to the next homeowner. Allowing you to get all the benefits of solar power without the long term commitment. With regard to repayment.
*According to information gather by a Berkeley study. Investing in solar energy solutions can raise the value of a home by $15,000 on average.
- Sell surplus energy. It is not uncommon. Especially for solar-powered properties in areas that receive a lot of sunlight to produce more energy than it can consume. If your utility company agrees, they might credit your surplus energy towards your next bill, saving you money.
How can we help you Save Money with Solar?
We are Go Solar Power, and we provide the latest solar energy systems for residential and commercial properties. We offer several solar products to fit your budget and needs.
These products include:
- Pergola – Solar pergolas are also known as solar patio covers and refer to solar-energy harnessing equipment. Built on an existing outdoor structure that provides shade while also absorbing the energy-producing rays from the sun.
- Roof Mounts – Solar roof mounts refer to mounts used to securely attach solar panels to the tops of roofs. For surfaces capable of bearing the weight of the equipment.
- Ground Mounts – Solar ground mounts refer to mounts used to secure solar panels to the ground at a fixed angle.
- Powerwall – The Tesla Powerwall is designed to automatically become your home’s main source of energy by detecting grid power outages. Ensure your lights stay on, and phones, cars, etc. stay charged.
Since 2009, we have helped over 100,000 homeowners nationwide save money by seamlessly transitioning them through the solar process. Find the best solar products at the most affordable prices. To learn how you can save money on your solar energy system, contact the professionals at Go Solar Power today.