Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.gosolarpower.com/.
Protecting your private information is our priority.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Go Solar Power. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Go Solar Power website.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Go Solar Power’s public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
Go Solar Power encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Go Solar Power so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Go Solar Power is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Go Solar Power website.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
The Go Solar Power website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Go Solar Power pages, or register with Go Solar Power site or services, a cookie helps Go Solar Power to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Go Solar Power website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Go Solar Power features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Go Solar Power services or websites you visit.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Use of your Personal Information
- Go Solar Power collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
- Go Solar Power may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Go Solar Power and its affiliates. Go Solar Power may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
- Go Solar Power does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
- Go Solar Power may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Go Solar Power, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- Go Solar Power may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Go Solar Power, in order to determine what Go Solar Power services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Go Solar Power to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
- Go Solar Power will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Go Solar Power or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Go Solar Power; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Go Solar Power, or the public.
Security of your Personal Information
Go Solar Power secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
Children Under Thirteen
Go Solar Power does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Changes to this Statement
Go Solar Power will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Go Solar Power encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Go Solar Power is protecting your information.